1. I hate laundry day. I'm wearing my tightest, most uncomfortable sports bra, and for the difficulty breathing, I might as well wear a corset - same amt of breathing, looks way better. However, this discomfort has not motivated me to do my laundry yet.
2. I may be sick? I'm feeling super-dehydrated, and mildly feverish, and my right lymph node WAS swollen but now isn't. The other culprit could be - dehydration from multiple days of excessive drinking. Seeing as I have no Tylenol or Advil, I'm banking on water and hoping for the best.
3. I went running today! I guess even I can have that kick in the ass eventually where I feel completely sloth-like and need to move. The ultimate football game yesterday did not go quite as planned, so I did a 3-4 mile run today. I'm not quite sure exactly how far, but that's the estimate; I am, however, leaning more towards four.
4. I have had these urges to make pudding - namely, rice pudding. I have also been falling in love slowly with British food, weird as that may sound. Venison sausages, peas, and mashed potatoes? Divine. Dark chocolate coated digestives? To die for. Pudding? In love. Pub grub? Spare me an extra plate.
5. I am starting to cook properly. Gone are the days of hardish pasta that was one minute short of al dente and sauce. I am grilling salmon fillets and making colorful food dishes. I am proud of myself. I actually like cooking. Now if someone could do my laundry for me.